Church Sign

Church Sign

Monday, May 8, 2017

An Apology and an Announcement


Since the last time this blog posted, three weeks have gone by. For the lapse in anything new, I want to sincerely apologize. The fact of the matter is that my life and ministry over the past three weeks bears a striking resemblance to Six Flags or Cedar Point (let the reader understand…or Google it). Suffice it to say that Ian still trying to get back to “normal” and write something new.

That being said, I invite you to enjoy these past blog posts for the next few weeks as we try to get back on track. These will start tomorrow and continue for at least two if not three weeks. I mad once again sorry for the lack of anything new, but God knows and I am trusting in Him. Until then, thank you for your love and for following our blog.


Think about that today, and God bless you!

No comments:

Post a Comment