Church Sign

Church Sign

Monday, October 3, 2016

Patience with Each Other

"Do you know what he did to me!?"

"Did you hear about my job? She took it from me!"

"He cheated! I should have won!"

"She took the credit for what I did!"

All of us, at one point or another, are forced to deal with the hurt and disappointment of someone doing something against us that causes us pain. Whether it's done directly to us, or indirectly, it is always painful. But what does the Bible tell us about such things?


When we are hurt, offended, passed over, rejected, betrayed or just ignored, remember that Jesus suffered the same kinds of things. When we think of all He suffered, how can we moan and complain about what others are doing to us.

So remember, friend, that God's Word is clear. Be patient in suffering...especially when it is the result of what someone else has done.

God bless you, and we'll see you on Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment