Church Sign

Church Sign

Saturday, June 18, 2016

Ascent Week 3

Ascent to Sunday:

Psalm 122

1 I rejoiced with those who said to me,
     "Let us go to the house of the Lord."
2 Our feet are standing
     In your gates, Jerusalem.

3 Jerusalem is built like a city
     that is closely compacted together.
4 This is where the tribes go up-
     the tribes of the LORD-
   to praise the name of the LORD
     according to the statute given to Israel.
5 There stand the thrones for judgement,
     the thrones of the house of David.

6 Pray for the peace of Jerusalem:
     "May those who love you be secure.
7 May there be peace within your walls
     an security within your citadels."
8 For the sake of my family and friends,
     I will say, "Peace be within you."
9 For the sake of the house of the LORD our God,
     I will seek your prosperity.

Please feel free to comment below or ask a question. And we'll see you Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment