Church Sign

Church Sign

Wednesday, March 1, 2017

Good News!

Hey everyone! I have some good news. I noticed that we weren't getting the comment traffic that I was hoping for, when all of a sudden, I had (in the immortal words of Smee, from the movie Hook) an apostrophe. So I went to the settings of our little blog here and noticed that I had restrictions on who could comment. Therefore I am pleased to report that the issue with the comments is now resolved and if you feel like leaving a comment right here on the blog, you can do so. Please note, however, that all comments will be screened before they are posted so that we can control any use of language that would not be fitting to a blog of this kind. Thank you so much for your patience and thank You, Lord, for helping us get the issue resolved. God bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment